Sunday, February 1, 2015

SKETCH #114

Hello Everyone

Ready for another sketch? Good because we have one for you.


As you know all of our sketches are card sketches but please feel free to use them however you want. Our incredible Design Team will be inspiring you with cards and layouts based on our sketches. We can't wait to see what you all do with it.

Our sponsor for this challenge is...


Here is a little about them.

I'm Lisa Norris, owner and artist for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Graphics. I'm a military wife and mother of one preteen and one teenage girl (YIKES!). I'm also a former elementary school teacher who is chasing her dreams of being a graphic designer. I've always had a passion for drawing, arts, and crafts, so I'm thrilled to be able to share my designs and art through my store. I offer cutting files, clip art, and digital papers at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. I also have a new stamp line called Pretty Cute Stamps (www.prettycutestamps.com). 
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons specializes in SVG cutting files, clip art, and printable digital papers. 

Here is the prize that you will win.




Here is what our Design Team came up with to inspire you...























   

We hope that we have inspired you enough to make you want to play along.

Till next time - Happy Scrapping!


Cathy and Val




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x