Thursday, December 15, 2016

New Sketch Challenge 12-15-16

Time again for a New Sketch Challenge... 

Our sponsor is 

Our sketch challenge for this one is 


You can use someone elses sketch.. no sketch... show us your creativity.. 
play with us for this Anything Goes Challenge!!!

So here is the work from our Amazing Design Team:








Thanks for the inspiring work girls!! 
We hope to see you all playing along with this current challenge...
Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!!


Hugs,
Cathy








2 comments:

  1. I really love your sketches, but sometimes I don't have time to join the challenge, so the idea of any of previous sketches is prefect, allows me to make cards on sketches I missed in past. Hugs, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a new card on an old sketch ... http://rilcekinkljuncek.blogspot.si/2016/12/adventni-vencek-2016-dan-23.html
    Hugs, Maja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x