Friday, February 10, 2017

#160 Winner and Top Picks

Time to announce the Winner and Top Picks for #160


The winner gets a $10 gift certificate to any online store of your choice
and here is what our sketch looked like:



Our Winner is:


Congrads!!! Just contact me thru Facebook with your email address
and where you want your gift certificate thru and I will get this right out to you!!


Now on to our Top Picks:



and


Congrads to all of you and thank you for playing along!! 
I can't wait to see what you all do with our next sketch challenge!!

Hugs,
Cathy and Jen



3 comments:

  1. So thrilled to have won. Have sent an e-mail as I'm not on Facebook (hope I sent it to the correct address!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to be among top picks, congratulations to the others!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats all winners and thank you for choosing my card into the top3 :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x